Tuesday, February 24, 2009

blogging friendly

I purged the last few entries because I feel like I'm giving off a "douche bag" vibe.

This isn't who I want to be.

That being said, I applied to some jobs today. It's mostly hustle work, which is probably the best I can do at the moment. I want a job like anything. I'm willing to sell my teeth. I'm also abundently bored. I want to move out so much.

On the contrary: I don't mind the free room and food at the moment. Sure, I'd love to be totally self-sufficient, but I do welcome the change. Oh yeah, I also appreciate the ability to live scott free for now.



I was kicking ass at SMB 64 at Dave's yesterday, and I glitched. I got stuck in the wall forever. Mario was perpetually stuck in his "falling" animation. This video is necessary. If you can't stand Scatman John, I suggest muting. I can't help it since Youtubers who post video game crap typically have terrible tastes in music. It was either this or some generic nu metal Slipshit shit. At least this song is somewhat fitting, since it's pretty much a "blooper reel".

I digress. I was on star 12 or so, after acing the first two levels, and then the game gods obviously wanted me to move no further... Or they were trying to tell me it was a nice day, and that I should obviously go play outside.



Today was very sunny. I welcome the change. I can't wait for global warming to sink us under water. We can make an island out of those pool chair rafts and pass out in the hot sun. Cancer is nothing. Nor is the task of importing drugs from our neighbors of the great white north.

This rendition was performed at a Hockey rink, and you can tell. It actually sounds pretty sweet for a bad bootleg video in a usually bad venue in terms of music performance.

I caught a good amount of the address tonight. I'm drinking the Kool-Aid. On that note:



Change smells good.
Drop The People's Elbow on Ted DiBiase.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment