Thursday, February 5, 2009

Full Frontal Brutality

Given the time of the year, ginko baloba, and having too much time on my hands I have developed a new hobby. I will give you a hint. It is not made of bubblegum, and it is in the image frame above. I love riding Mr. bike for the reason that I can put on some headphones and completely detach from reality for an hour. Releasing built up anxiety and nervous energy suits well with me during these ghastly winter months. It is also a slight cure for restlessness.

My uncle is coming over to electrify the house. He can harness lightning like Thor, the all mighty Zeus (or Jupiter for you Roman thieves), or Franklin/Edison. I haven't seen him in a few years.

Tomorrow should be amusing. I plan on going to Somerville to drink my think away while watching Fear of a Black Hat with Dan, and maybe more. It should be fun.

I received a few information packets about graduate studies at various local universities. I'm a little overwhelmed with the thought of starting grad school so soon. I really need some work before I can even think of such a thing. Maybe I should assess my options, and look into some loans. I need a fucking car like anything. I also need to live in a locale with a pulse. Billerica is pretty dead. Or, if not dead, Billerica is like that girl on Passions who has been in a coma for the past three seasons. Part of you wants to hold out some hope, but deep down you understand that no matter what you do there is zero chance for resuscitation. If off chance she were to awake she'd be a vegetable; a burden to her family who were too selfish to just let her go, and now must treat her every need. I guess letting go is hard for some people. Rationality torpedoes out the window when the heart is involved with important decisions.

The following is a list of things I want to do, and an excuse to use bullet points:

  • Land a super cool job that involves smoking a lot of pot, creating mock-ups in my underwear, and putting old folks in their place: the nursing home. We have square bagels, grandpa!
  • Move the fuck out of Billerica, and find awesome roommates who like to cut things out of construction paper and paste them to Lacey's stupid fucking face on Rock of Love Charm School.
  • Maybe... MAYBE challenge myself to go vegan. Why the hell not?
  • Get a car for those "sticky situations".
  • Learn how to play the guitar well, and not awkward, alone, and sloppy like it comes across at this time.
  • Give up smoking cigarettes... Ha... Wait, yeah right.
  • Have expendable income/buy a Wii, splurge on books and records.
  • Potentially change my bank branch.
  • Pay that dreadful Comcast balance from moons ago. I swear I'm close to losing a toe.
  • Go back to school so I can say "my degree is bigger than yours" when NOT talking about my penis.
  • New clothes!!! For real! All of my sweatshirts that I love are starting to fall apart. I also hate most of the crap I own at the moment.
  • Bring back LEGOS
  • Make an "urban film".
  • Diversify my friend pool (see above)
  • Party like a rock star/develop a bad coke habit/get a slot on Intervention. If that hack from Days of the New can do it...
  • Buy a new pair of glasses, and maybe prescription sunglasses, both of which require criminally large frames.
  • Build a club house and an army of snowman
That's it for tonight. I'm glad y'all drink my kool aid. Party down the street on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment